Sunday, January 20, 2019

Winter Flowers


Hi!

This is Anja with you today. It takes more time for the new dies to come to me, so I'm still using older ones. For today's project I took poinsettia die and colored it a bit different than usually. This is how the card came out.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Poinsettia & Mistletoe),
- Distress Inks (Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint),
- white card base (10,5 x 21 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- blue (10 x 20,5 cm) and patterned (9,6 x 20,1 cm),
- gold embossing powder,
- glitter transparent powder,
- embossing ink,
- heat gun,
- sentiment stamp,
- adhesive foam pads,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the flowers.


Then the greenery.


Next I tapped the flowers into the ink and covered it with embossing ink. I used the gun to heat the powder.


I did the same with the vines.


Next I stamped the sentiment and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I did the same with flower centers.


The I cut the paper for the background.


And in the end I just glued everything on the card base. I used adhesive foam pads to glue the sentiment and the middle flower. And my card was done.




Don't forget to check the store for the new dies. The ladies from the team are using it in recent posts. I hope I'll join them next week.

Have a great Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



6 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

pretty card Anja - you created such a wintry look with these flowers

Janja said...

Such a wonderful card, Anja!

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous winter flowers love your card!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with those pretty winter flowers. Love it. TFS

Beckie Williams said...

Very pretty...the flowers look amazing!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! This flowers look so beautiful! I love the heat embossing!