Sunday, March 27, 2016

The card for the Newborn baby

Hi, Yuliya here!)
Today I want to share with you little tutorial how to make a sweet  Newborn baby card. I use Baby Sleeping on Moon

Let's start! 
For the card, I prepared a template in the form of a cloud. I use the chipboard. The size of the card can be adjusted by your preferences. My card have a size 6,4" * 4,4"
 Cut out
 Once you have created a template in the shape of an cloud you will need to trace around it 2 times on your choice of patterned paper.
 The base cards of  cardstock. 
I cut it out 3 times (1x from cardstock and 2x from patterned paper).
Note! The details of the selected paper is smaller than the parts from cardstock
 Glue the details (blue and pink) to the cardstock
 Let it dry
Great! Our card is ready for the next step
Prepare some die-cuts
I use the glue ZIG memory system
How about  flowers?
All parts were glued to each other and decorated. Add some volume with the help of glue tape
So cute, isn't it?)
Details. You can also add some little enamel dots.
I hope you enjoyed this card


Other Supplies: cardstock,  scissors, Sizzix machine,  pencil, glue ZIG memory system and glue UHU creativ, flowers, enamel dots

13 comments:

Svetlana Trubaeva said...

so cute!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Absolutely precious card and a great tutorial!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Absolutely precious card and a great tutorial!

Karen in PA said...

So cute - I really like how you made a cloud large enough to make it into the size of a card. Darling!
Karen

Anita Kejriwal said...

Very very cute

OK said...

Спасибо за урок! Очень красивые и необычные открытки!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thanks Ladies!!)

Janja said...

Such a cute card.

Наталья Меринова said...

Очень нежно!

Joanne said...

Cute card and tutorial!

Vladuška said...

iii, this is so cute and sweet. I like it very much, Yuliya

Mary Marsh said...

congrats on your first post as a DT member Yuliya-this is such a sweet baby card-great work and tutorial

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Ohh, thanks Ladies!! I am happy to work with you as a team!