Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Using Up Odds and Ends





Happy Wednesday, friends.  It's time for another CottageCutz YouTube Video.  I don't know about you, but my craft room looks like a bomb went off in it.  I have been happily crafting away, but honestly, not putting things away.  This left me with a pile of Christmas die cuts I had cut but had not colored or assembled.  I decided to roll up my sleeves and use a few of these odds and ends on my cards today.  

If you caught the Black Friday sale, there were several fun large sentiments in the release.  This got my crafty mind churning and I thought I would pair some of my CottageCutz Christmas dies with these new large sentiments to create a couple post-holiday cards.

I've linked all of the items I used on my two cards below, but you can see how they came together and enter to win one of the sentiment dies by watching the video.  I hope this gets your crafty mind churning too and you continue to find ways to use some of the beautiful Christmas dies after the season ends.

Until next time....Marla





















1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a sweet thank you card- and I love the tip on the trellis die