Thursday, December 28, 2023

Moving on from Christmas




Hello friends!  With the passing of Christmas our card making moves on to other seasons and holidays.  When I sat down to create my card this week, I turned my attention from snow to strawberries and pulled out the "Strawberry Plant" and "Sentiment Thank you Berry Much" dies.  I am not much of a winter girl past the holidays, so I quickly shift gears into spring and gardening after Christmas.


You can find all of the details for this card on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel.  If you don't like to color or ink blend, then using spray stains may be right up your alley.  I am sharing a few different sprays stains that I have and demonstrating how each is a little different and how easy they are to use to ink up die cuts.  I hope you'll join me.  The Scrapping Cottage is generously allowing me to offer the "Strawberry Plant" as a giveaway, so watch all the way through the video to see how you can enter.

Until next time.... Marla








2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is really pretty Marla and I love how the plants turned out with the ink sprays.

Kristine said...

So pretty!! I'm going to have to watch your video as I've never used spray stains before. Sure is a gorgeous result!