Monday, December 04, 2023

Strawberries in Tub

Welcome CottageCutz friends!

Kris here with a sweet card that is very easy to recreate using our Black Friday Release.  The individual dies are 30% off!!  


Dies I used:

Design Steps:


I die cut and colored my elements as shown above. I added some gold accents to the seeds on my strawberries.

My card base is cut from Pretty Peacock at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".  I then glued my Trellis background onto card front. 

I die cut the largest Scalloped Oval from Poppy Parade and from vellum.  I then die cut the largest Stitched Oval inside of the red oval to make a frame and glued it on top of the vellum oval, then onto card front, as shown.


I added my strawberries in the tub to the middle of my oval with foam dots, then added the "thank you" sentiment to tub.


For the inside, I die cut the largest Stitched Rectangle from white and the large strawberry from the Sentiment, Thank You Berry Much die.


I taped the white panel to the inside center and offset the strawberry as shown.


Here's the front again.









Don't forget to check out our YouTube channel for lots more tutorials and giveaways!

Happy Crafting friends!

~Kristine

No comments: