Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Dog Treat Jar and Card Set

Hey crafty friends,
So glad you stopped in today! It is coming down to the wire before Christmas! Today I am sharing a super cute and quick gift for my little grand dog. Here is what I made.
I made this super cute card and little treat jar with tag for Kylo, my little grand doggy. He is the sweetest little guy! 

Here is a closer look at the cute little treat jar. I picked uup a jar from the dollar store and filled it wit little milk bone treats that are in red, white and green. I added this super cute little tag. It features the sweet little Christmas Reindeer Puppy die from the new Cottage Cutz Christmas Die release.


Here is a closer look at my card. It is a top folding card and I used the Doghouse w/Pup & Hydrant die as well as the Love My Dog, Love My Cat dies for the card. I also used the Wacky Stitched Rectangle set. I wrote his little nae on the cute little sign and I did the same with the word Grand.

Here is a closer look at the cute little tag. I put the little doggy onto the smaller rectangle wacky stitched dies. I cut the smaller of the two mats in patterned paper and the larger one in black cardstock.

Here is one last look at my cute little set.


Dies Used For This Project









Well, that about covers it for today. Be sure to keep up on all the fun and creative things the designers here are coming up with. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great idea for giving a Christmas gift to a fur baby- or anytime of the year- another creative project Melinda