Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Thank You Berry Much Card

Hey crafty friends,
So glad you stopped in today! Whew what a whirlwind this holiday season has been.... but wait it's not over yet...lol! We still have the new year coming. Today it's my turn to share here on the Cottage Cutz blog...so I wanted to take a break from all the holiday "stuff" and create a thank you card that is completely out of this season...
I needed a thank you card, so I decided to go with a fun, bright and very spring"ish" card. I used the new Strawberry Thank You Berry Much die that was part of the recent Black Friday release. This die is a fantastic one to have in your craftty arsenal!

Here's a closer look at the berry. I cut it out in white and also some patterned paper. I did ink the edge of the large berry and then added the white letters. I then used the Strawberry plant die and added the flowers and the smaller strawberries. I anchored all of the berrylicious goodness onto a double-stitched circle cut from some patterened paper. Lastly, I used the double stitched rectangle die and cut that out in white. I added a multi-colored polka dot mat to that and then seated all of that onto my card base that has another patterned paper mat. I do like to put lots of layers on my cards.

This is a quick and easy card that you can recreate very fast and in a variety of themes to have on hand.

Dies Used For This Project
Strawberry Plant

Sentiment, Thank You Berry Much





Well, that about covers it for today. Be sure to come back real soon. You will want to keep up with my crafty adventures! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda

1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute thank you card love all the polka dots