Friday, December 22, 2023

Gingerbread Cottage Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday crafty friends!  

Kris here sharing a "Sweet" birthday card featuring the Gingerbread Cottage from our Christmas 2023 Release!  All the dies in this release are 30% off for a limited time, so a great time to pick some up for those last minute holiday cards for this year OR to get a head start on next year's cards!  The Black Friday Release is also on sale for a limited time! 


DESIGN STEPS:

I started with an A2 pink card.  I then die cut the Lattice Slimline die in white.  Then, with the card horizontal, I placed it on top and cut the bottom off a li'l short as shown below. 


Next, I cut a piece of white cardstock to an A2 size, then I cut it diagonally following the stripe on the lattice.  

I placed it into my Misti as shown below and stamped my sentiments (from the Hey Sugar stamp set from La-La Land Crafts) in Pink and Green.  


I decided to add a bit of light blue (Tumbled Glass) ink around the house so the snowy roof doesn't blend in with the white background.  


I adhered this piece to the card front. 

Next, I die cut a piece of light pink glittery cardstock with one of the Hills Slimline set and attached to card front. 


I die cut my Gingerbread Cottage  from white cardstock then colored with Copics and Distress Oxide inks, then adhered to card. I tucked the lollipop behind the snow, I glued the chocolate swirled candy to snow and popped up the strawberry, tree and house with foam dots.







Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
 Be sure an check out our YouTube channel
for more inspiration and giveaways!

Christmas Blessings to you all ♥

~Kristine


No comments: