Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Garden Tub And Flowers Thank You Card

Hello crafty friends,
Today I am back again sharing another easy, quick and pretty card using the new Cottage Cutz Black Friday release dies. Here is what I created.
I created a top folding A4 sized card. I started with black cardstock for my base. I used the new pretty Trellis background die and cut it out of white cardstock.


I then cut out flowers from the Garden Flowers die. I cut them in white cardstock and then colored them in.

I also used the Greenhouse Plants die and did the same, cutting them out in white and then coloring them with my markers.

Here is a closer look at the flowers once I put them in the garden tub die that is also a part of the new release. I cut the tub out in black and the handles in white. I colored the handles with a tan marker that made them look more wooden. I added some chalk and some white accents with my gel pen. I added the cute little Thank you sentiment from the Sentiment, Thank You Berry Much die. I colored it in the same color as some of the flowers.  I mounted all of that onto a double stitched rectangle mat with a piece of patterned paper for a little touch of color.

Here's a closer look at me adding in some diamond dots where the trellis lines meet. I thought this gave the background a little extra subtle touch.

Here is one last look at my completed card. I think it turned out really cute and love the almost farmhouse kind of feel I think it has :-)



Garden Flowers

Garden Tub & Urn

Sentiment, Thank You Berry Much

Trellis Background


Well that about covers it for today. 
Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Very pretty Melinda! I love the black/white bg with the flowers. We were totally thinking along the same lines this week! ;)