Monday, August 28, 2023

Say YES to New Adventures

Hello CottageCutz friends!

Kris here, sharing some Monday inspiration with you!  


DESIGN STEPS:

1.  I started with an A2 side-folding card in Crumb Cake cardstock.  

2.  Next I cut a piece of Pecan Pie cardstock at 5-1/4" x 4" and die cut an oval using the Pierced Oval Set.  I then used a stencil to emboss that layer, then brushed Distress Oxide ink lightly over the embossed parts.


3.  I cut a piece of jungle patterned paper a bit smaller than the top layer and glued it to the center of my card front.  

4.  Then I added foam tape to the back of top layer and adhered to card front.



5.  Next, I die cut the Safari Adventure Gang and Safari Cruiser with Banner from white cardstock and colored all the pieces with Copic markers and Distress inks. 


6.  I stamped a sentiment onto the Pecan Pie cardstock in Versamark and embossed in white.  I layered it onto a blue c.s. that I inked with Distress inks and fishtailed the ends.  I then adhered it with foam tape.  

7.  I tucked the giraffe under the oval frame as well as some of the leaves and glued the rhino and rest of the leaves on top.  


PRODUCTS:






Thanks for looking today!  I hope you are inspired to get crafty with your favorite CottageCutz dies. 

~Kris


1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Love this creative design