Wednesday, August 23, 2023

One Small Die One Beautiful Wreath





Happy Wednesday.  Marla here back with a new card making tutorial on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel.  I have said over and over again how much I appreciate the small CottageCutz foliage and flower dies that have been released.  I find them so useful and have created many beautiful swag and floral arrangements using them. As we creep into fall, I thought I would revisit the "Leafy Branch 1" and use it to create a beautiful wreath.  I kept mine simple using the one die, but you could fill it with flowers, acorns or berries too. There are many colors you could use for your wreath that would also change the vibe.   I kept mine rich with a deep green because I like the way it complimented my wood plank background.

You can find more specific detail about my card in my video and enter to win this die to create fall wreaths of your own.  I hope to see you there.  Until next time.... Marla





1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Beautiful rustic wreath