Thursday, August 24, 2023

Fall Color

Hello Friend

I am making a few more fall cards.  I just love working with the color palette and it is my favorite time of year! I am so ready for the crisp air, football and beautiful colors!

Design steps:

1.  Use a brown A2 card base, 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 piece of cooper card stock, 5 1/4 x 4 piece of green cards stock, 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of checked DP and a piece of cooper cut with the Wide Piereced Rectangle Frame die.  Glue the Cooper to the brown base, next comes the green and then the DP
2.  Use the Stitched Leaves die and cut out the following card stock colors: rust, plum, mustard, green, and kraft. Cut out the basket in dark brown using the Basket of Vegetables die.  Ink the pieces with complimentary colors
3.  Put a dot of glue in the center of the basket to hold in place then add the leaves

4.  Add the frame and then tuck in a few more leaves and acorns to the bottom of the basket.  You can now glue the basket edges down

5.  Layer your sentiment on green and add a twine ribbon

6.  I had a few scraps left over so I added them to the inside of the card




We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care






1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is really pretty Pam - love the leaves in this basket