Thursday, August 10, 2023

Happy Fall

Hello Friend

I am in Arizona where the temperature has been soaring.  It has been over 100 degrees for a month!  So needless to say I am ready for fall!   I am trying to wish autumn here a little quicker with this cute little fall card.  I made this card with a variety of older dies.  The focal point is the Sweet Fox die which is available in the store now!  

I saw a card by Ann Chuang on Pinterest that I loved.  So I used her card as my inspiration.


Design Steps:

1.  Start by cutting all the pieces using the following dies, Sweet FoxMushroom Fairy Garden, Pumpkin Pie & Latte (leaves), and Rustic Sign & Trees (log) and these colors of card stock: red, yellow, rust, orange, tan, green gray, black, white and brown


2.  Ink all of the pieces with coordinating inks.  I used TH inks and a small applicator.  After you ink assemble the pieces with a fine tip glue

3.  The card base is a gray A2 size.  I cut a piece of DP 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  The birch trees I cut out of gray using the Merry Christmas w/Deer Family die.  I inked them before I glued them to the DP. Then I glued the DP to the card front

4.  Cut the grass from a 4 1/8 x 2 piece of green using the Grass Slimline die.  Glue the grass to the bottom of the card.  Add the log and the fox to the center of the grass as shown above

5.  Continue to add the Mushrooms, little clumps of grass, foliage and fall leaves to the card as you like.  You can see by the finished card below I moved a few things around before glueing them down
6.  Add the sentiment stamped on gray and layered on rust and your card is finished
7.  I had a few pieces left so I decorated the inside for a little surprise!





We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care




2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute forest scene Pam- love the sweet fox

Kristine said...

Very cute Pam, loving this fox Fall themed card ❤