Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Halloween Fun





Hello, Marla back with a new CottageCutz YouTube video.  Last year's Halloween release was so much fun.  There were so many fun dies that I didn't get a chance to use and since the release is currently 30% off in the Scrapping Cottage Store, so I thought this would be a great time to share a sweet card using the "Spookie Kitties" and the "Halloween Chair."  I more of a cutsie Halloween girl and these kitties couldn't be more adorable.  

You can find all of the card details in my YouTube video.  Also, if you entered to win the "Folk Art Fox", I will be announcing the winner there. I hope you'll join me.  Don't forget to check out the Halloween sale here.
Until next time......Marla










1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Marla- love all the sparkle you gave these little kitties