Thursday, June 08, 2023

New Release - Folk Art Designs!!

 Hello Friends,

It is Pam sharing the new release with you today!

The collections is a beautiful, whimsical group of Folk Art dies!  There are 19 wonderfully detailed dies in this release.  Each die can be used together or separately and can be utilized for multiple occasions.  Right now the individual dies are 35% off!!!

I am using the Folk Art Fox as my focal point with a mix of the new dies to decorate the card.


Design Steps:

1.  Using the Folk Art Fox I cut all the pieces on white card stock and then colored them with a variety of inks and blending brushes


2.  After I was done coloring I cut a 4 inch white circle.  I began my design by placing the fox in the center and then add all the decorations
3.  You can add as many decorations or as little to the circle as you wish.  I used decorations from the Folk Art Butterfly and the Folk Art Rabbit
4.  The card base is square white card stock 5 x 5 inches.  Add an embossed white piece measuring 4 7/8 x 4 7/8.  Glue the pieces together
5.  When your center circle is complete add dimension tape to the back of it and pop it to the card front.  Stamp your sentiment and layer it onto red.   Glue the sentiment to the card front and it is complete

CottageCutz Products





Here is a quick peek at the new release dies make sure to check them out in our online store!

We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care





2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

You have captured the folk art design with this beautiful card Pam

Yaufa88khcambodia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.