Monday, June 12, 2023

4th of July Camper

Welcome to this Monday edition of the blog!

We've got a fantastic NEW PATRIOTIC RELEASE just in time for those 4th of July celebrations, scrapbook layouts etc!  There are 12 designs in this collection and the Bundle is currently 40% off, and the individual dies from this release are 30% off for a limited time!  

It's Kris, sharing some inspiration with you today featuring the new Patriotic Camper and Happy 4th of July Phrase


Design Steps:

I started with a 5-1/2" square card base and layered a piece of red/white striped paper that was cut to 5-1/4" square.  I then cut a white "frame" by die cutting the largest die from the Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangles (using the extend-a-die technique) to make it square0.  I then cut a smaller square out of the middle of it.


I used the square that was cut from the middle of my frame to sponge clouds and add ground with Distress Oxide inks.  


Next, I die cut my Patriotic Camper and Happy 4th of July Phrase in red, white and blue cardstocks and assembled images.  I sponged the blue windows and door, and blue banner pieces, then adhered the camper to my cloud stenciled layer and onto the front of my card.  


 Next, I popped up the frame with foam strips to give it more dimension and placed it around the camper. 


And lastly, I glued my phase to the popped up frame and added some white gel pen highlights to the lettering and the red curtains, and DONE!  


PRODUCTS I USED:




I hope you enjoyed my project today!  
I wish you all a CRAFT-astic week ☺  
~Kristine

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Love patriotic card and this is a beautiful one

shibaba22 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.