Monday, June 19, 2023

Mini Scrapbook Layout or Photo Card

Welcome to this Monday edition of the blog!

It's Kris sharing with you today.  I've made a mini scrapbook layout... or a photo card ☺ featuring the new Fireworks and Firecrackers from our latest PATRIOTIC RELEASE!  


And here it is with photos of my girls during a 4th of July parade. 


There are 12 designs in this collection and they are ALL 30% OFF for a limited time!!

Design Steps:

I decided to make this into a large photo card for my mom and I wanted to utilize the whole 6" square patterned paper (SU! Galaxy) so I cut one sheet of cardstock at 6-1/2" square, and another at 6-1/2" x 7" and scored 1/2" on the 7" side.  I then glued the 6-1/2" square piece onto the flap, aligning it at the top fold.


I then glued my 6" square patterned paper onto front.


I had a strip of left-over red/white striped paper from another project, so I glued that to the left edge of star paper.  I then cut some red/white star paper and added white mats behind them to make them stand out from the blue layer. 


Next, I die cut select pieces from the  Fireworks and Firecrackers dies and pieced them together.


Then glued them onto the front of card as shown.  






1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great mini layout Mristine and a treasure for your Mom.