Monday, June 20, 2022

Trio of Cupcake


Hi everyone Happy Juneteenth although I have to go in to work today 🤨.  So not much fun in that but fun is sharing cards perfect for any ocassion.
My card today is fun and bright full of a cupcake trio. I actually made cupcakes like these to bring in to work today so I am sharing them with everyone.

I almost left them all white so that it wouldnt blend in too much with the color in the papers but added a touch of color

I used bright striped paper so I didnt use too much color to over power the diecuts.  SoU sponged on distress ink on the cherry and the cupcake holder.

I hope everyone enjoyed my card and Happy Holiday! ❤️❤️

Product Used



4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Cute birthday card

Pam MacKay said...

Love the stripes In the background cute card!

Kristine said...

Super CUTE 😍 I love that you decided to add color to the cupcake liners, they really pop against that beautiful rainbow paper!!

Melinda Beltran said...

What a delightful card. I love how bright and cheery it is!