Sunday, June 05, 2022

New Guest Designer

Hello CottageCutz Fans. Today I have the pleasure of announcing a new addition to the CottageCutz Design Team.  

Kris Breach
I'm Kristine and so excited and honored to be a guest designer here at CottageCutz! A li'l about me... I live in the high desert of Central Oregon with my hubby of 25 years and our Street Dog Rescue, Ava (a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix). We have 2 adult daughters away in college and grad school. I have recently retired from a 28-year career as an Administrative Secretary for a non-profit organization and now have more creative time, woop woop!
I grew up in a crafty family - my dad loved making things out of wood (ie. clocks, pens, etc) and my mom ran an in-home daycare and incorporated lots of crafts into our daily schedule. She also sewed many of our clothes and sold her handmade dolls in the local shops. 

As an adult, I've dabbled in lots of things including cake decorating, crocheting, beading, scrapbooking, cardmaking, drawing and digital art. However, what I keep finding myself coming back to is card making! There's just something about walking into my craft room and taking an hour (or 2) to craft a card or gift that not only makes me feel accomplished and happy, but I know will make someone else SMILE when they receive it! 

This past year or two I've especially taken a fancy to fun folds and interactive cards! The whimsical, cute dies that CottageCutz offers makes whipping up a cute card a snap and I can't wait to share my creations with you all and get to know this community better.

Kris will have her first Blog post up next Sunday. She will be guest designing for the next 3 months. 

Our newest release- Sweet Treats- is in the online store. They ae still being featured at a 30% savings. 




8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Congrats to Kris! I'm already a big fan of hers so I look forward to seeing what she makes with CottageCutz dies!

Mary Marsh said...

Welcome Kris- looking forward to next Sunday to see your first post

Kristine said...

Thanks so much - I'm really looking forward to these next few months here 🥰

Pam MacKay said...

Welcome can’t wait to see your creations

Melinda Beltran said...

Welcome Kris! Looking forward to seeing your creations! Congrats on retiring and getting more time to play! Enjoy!

Shanthi Cabs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stay True To God said...

Hi Kris!!💕 I'm looking forward to seeing your fun folds and interactive cards!! I'm also in Oregon... beautiful Grants Pass. Have an awesome day!!💗 Blessings... Tracy

Kristine said...

Thanks so much KT!!! SO fun to see you here 🥰