Friday, June 10, 2022

Summer is Here!







Hi everyone! My name is Linh and I'm honored and excited to be here as a guest designer. I have a new video up on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel. In this video, I combined the Easel, Build an Ice Cream Cone, and Ice Cream Truck die sets from the Sweet Treats Collection. Where's the ice cream truck, you ask? My initial design plan for this card didn't quite come together the way I saw it in my head. Then I remembered... there's a beautiful white canvas on the inside of the card! And voila -- the perfect spot for a fun surprise when you open the card!




 








Here's what I used to make this card

















2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun summer card so cute!

Melinda Beltran said...

What a cheerful way to announce summer! I love the inside too! such a smart way to pull your theme through to the inside!