Monday, June 13, 2022

Happy 4th

Hi everyone Happy Monday with Simply Monica!❤️  Today my card touches on the Fourth of July a touch.  I had this paper from Doodlebug forever and saw one of the images had ice cream cones so I thought how cool a Fourth full of creamy you scream I scream we all scream for ice cream!

I diecut a couple of the cones from Build an Icecream Cone in a variety of shades
Then I used distress ink in a variety of colors and sponged on some color in fun ice cream shades or at least color I felt resembles ice cream…
Then I used a sheet from the set that had text blocks and added the ice cream cones to each panel and glue them on my card front I thought it was a unique way to showcase the dies
I hope everyone enjoyed my post amd thanks for stopping by 


Product Used






4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love the design!

Mary Marsh said...

Ice cream on the 4th - yes please- creative card idea

Kristine said...

So cute Monica, and it's perfect for a July 4th themed card 🥰

Melinda Beltran said...

Great themed card! I love how you made each panel special and yet pulled it all together beautifully!