Monday, June 27, 2022

Candy

Happy Monday everyone.  I am back sharing my Candy Cart card and its all about the hot pink. I wasnt sure how I wamted to make my cart so I diecut it out in a variety of colors. 

This has been my new thing use a nice color variation then I have wxtras to ise on multiple cards.
Finally I decided to go with hot pink, black and siler
mirror paper and I will say I am pleased.
I embossed a piece of 5x7 white cardstock using a wood baclground embossing folder
Then I added some lollipops and a few gifts I didn’t want to crowd my cart with too much stuff 
I hope everyone enjoy my card and thanks for stopping by! 



3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Really like the color combo on your candy cart!

Mary Marsh said...

such a cute card Monica- would be perfect for a variety of occasions

Melinda Beltran said...

Your cart card is super cute! I like the colors you picked and the background. Sometimes less is more and it totally works here!