Thursday, June 16, 2022

Happy 4th of July!

 Hello Friends

It is Pam sharing with you today!

I make a few 4th of July cards for friends and family so I thought I would get a little head start.  Even though time just seems to fly!   I think this release is perfect for the old red, white and blue!!

I am using the Candy and Gumballs die to create this little mini slimline card. (I did get a little glare off of the ascetate that I used for the glass.)


Design Steps:

1.  Use the Candy and Gumball die and cut: red, white, blue, silver, acetate and black.  Next use the Scallop  Rectangle die third from the largest and cut white card stock.  Use the second from the largest Scallop  Rectangle die and cut out a blue rectangle
2.  Assemble the Gumball machine on the white rectangle using a fine tip glue (careful not to get the glue on the acetate.) 
3.  Card base is white card stock 3 1/4 x 6 1/4.  Red is 3 1/8 x 6 1/8 and the DP is 3 x 6.  Glue the red to the base and then add the DP
4.  Glue the blue rectangle flat to the card. Add the white rectangle using dimension tape.  Stamp the sentiment on blue and emboss in white then layer onto red card stock. Add dimension tape to the sentiment and adhere to the front as shown below.  Add a few stars and your card is complete

CottageCutz Productions



We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care



3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Creative idea for a July 4th card Pam

Kristine said...

Love it! Very cute on a mini slimline - reminds me of all the parades we used to take our girls to on the 4th and the candy that was thrown from almost every float! :)

Melinda Beltran said...

Love the 4th theme of this card! Your gumball machine makes me think of the old classics they used to have at the town grocery store....Oh what a time gone by! Love it!