Monday, June 06, 2022

Stickle Frosting

Hi everyone I am back on the blog with another card that features: Cupcake w/Frosting a new release and Celebrate Expression plus for my sentiment.

I created a card with an extended lip if I couldnt think of a good description basically it doesnt close where the edges meet one extends out an inch.  As seen below you can see how it folds over.

Next I covered my card in patterned from Doodlebug 
Now its time to diecut 3 sets of cupcakes and decorate them using stickles for icing
I put everything all together to complete my card 🥰

Products Used



4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the sparkle icing!

Kristine said...

Looks yummy and so much fun to make too❣🥰

Mary Marsh said...

Cute card- the cupcakes look delicious

Melinda Beltran said...

What a super yummy looking way to doll up your frosting! Love stickles ala....everything :-)!