Sunday, February 02, 2020

Wool Ewe Be Mine?


Hi!

It's Anja here. I have another Valentine's card for you today. This time I used two older dies and made a cute card.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Flatbed Truck w/Accessories, Nativity Set Animals),
- Die Inks,
- white card base (15x15 cm),
- bristol paper for background (12,5x12,5),
- black card stock for background (12,8x12,8 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- silver pigment ink,
- black pen,
- white pen,
- printer,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the truck.


Next I colored the sheep.


Then I printed the sentiment on bristol paper and trimmed both paper for the background.


Then I colored the background.


And when I had all the pieces ready I assembled the card together.



This all form me for today. Before I go I invite you to the online store where you can check out all the new goodies. Can't wait for the package to arrive.

Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



5 comments:

Sukie said...

Super cute card! The Valentine's theme you created is absolutely adorable!

Pam MacKay said...

So clever and adorable love that truck!

Joanne said...

So cute! Love the truck with the sheep. Very creative!

Janja said...

This card is so incredibly cute!

Jeanne said...

Wow! What a creative way to use these dies. Love this card!