Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a birthday card created with the new Spring dies.  In my family we have several birthdays over the next few months so I converted the sweet Carrot Farmer Truck to a farm truck loaded with flowers from the new Spring Blooms die set.
I found some bright and cheery papers in my stash and used them to create my card base that coordinated perfectly.
Next, I cut out the truck and added the flowers to the back.  I used the Route 66 sign pieces for the sentiment and for an embellishment. The card panel is from the Stitched Rectangle set and the circle is from the Circle set.
The card panel and circle were adhered on top of my card base.  The truck was nestled inside the circle.
My first embellishment was placed at the top of the panel leaving enough room for the sentiment arrow.
Once I added the arrow, a set of coordinating enamel dots were placed vertically along the edge of the card panel.  The embellishments were the perfect finishing accents on this fun and festive card.
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love your truck filled with flowers!

Jeanne said...

Love the colors you used and how you combined the truck with the Route 66 sign! Lovely spring card!

Janja said...

Really nice! I like the layout.