Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Peeking Bunnies

Hi! Janja here with you. For today's post, I have a fun birthday card that is made fairly easy.


- CottageCutz dies: Spring Potted Bunnies, Sending Hugs Bear (flowers), Stitched Square Set
- blank card: 5.3 x 5.3" (13,5 x 13,5 cm), folded
- patterned paper: 5 x 5" (12,7 x 12,7 cm)
- white and colored cardstock
- colored ink pads
- glue, double-sided adhesive tape, self-adhesive foam pads

I started making my card by cutting all the elements for it. To add shading to the bunnies, I used colored ink pads.


Then I cut frames out of white and light blue cardstock. I glued frames together and inserted light blue bases.


Next I trimmed a striped pattern paper and pasted it with double-sided adhesive tape to the front of the card.


I stamped a sentiment on a white tape. My card was completed by adding bunnies into the frames.



Have a nice day.
Janja



4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my your card is just so adorable I love it!

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Janja- great design to show off these sweet bunnies

Sukie said...

So cute! I love the design you created with the peeking bunnies!

Jeanne said...

What a finnuse of the dies - I love this!