Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hello Sunshine

Hi! Janja here with you. For my post today I prepared a simple spring card made with a cute duck.


- CottageCutz dies: Daffodil Duck, Spring Grass, Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame Set
- blank card: 4.25 x 5.5" (10,8 x 14 cm), folded
- colored cardstock
- colored ink pads
- enamel dot
- glue, double-sided adhesive tape, self-adhesive foam pads

I cut duck and daffodil out of colored cardstock. I used different shades of Distress Inks to color the cutouts.


From white cardstock I cut a frame with the largest die from the set. The matching rectangle was cut from patterned paper.


I cut the grass 3 times. Then I printed "Hello Sunshine" on yellow paper and trimmed the strip.





Have a nice day.
Janja



3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love that duck! Your card is so cute!

Sukie said...

Adorable card, loving that duck!

Mary Marsh said...

This little duck and daffodils are so sweet- love this card