Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello!  This is Sukie and I'm excited to share a card created with the new Spring Release dies.  These dies are not only ideal for those Spring and Easter creations but also perfect for Valentine's.
I cut out the newly released Bunny Truck for my card and added some hearts to the back of the truck. The hearts are from the Party Favors die set.  The truck and hearts were inked up with some Oxide Inks.  I used the Nested Stitched Eyelet Rectangle Set for my card panel.
I prepared my panel by stamping it with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Love Notes stamp set.  I also added some Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine as an embellishment.
I used the colors from the truck as inspiration for the papers on the background of my card.  The center piece was punched with the Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment punch.  The rectangle panel was adhered on top.
To finish off my Valentine's card, the truck was placed in the center of the panel as the focal point.
Here are the dies used on my card, available here:

4 comments:

Janja said...

This card is so cute! I like it ♥♥♥.

Pam MacKay said...

Great idea for a Valentine! So cute!

Jeanne said...

Adorable truck! Great idea to fill the bed with hearts.

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute Valentine card- love the truck full of love hearts