Sunday, February 09, 2020

Wishing You A Sealiously Great Day

Hi!

It's Anja here. My package of new dies is still on its way. But I still had two of the arctic dies I haven't used yet, so this was the perfect chance to try them out.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Baby Seals, Seal & Walrus Pals),
- die inks,
- white card stock (15x15 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- watercolor paper for background (14x14 cm),
- color sprays,
- black pen,
- white pen,
- heat gun,
- printer,
- scissors,
- paper glue. 

First I cut and colored the seals.


Next I sprayed the watercolor paper with two shades of blue spray. I dried the paper with the heat gun.


I colored the rest of the paper with light blue die ink.


Then I cut the piece of paper for the ground. I used blue ink to color around the edges.


Then I printed and trimmed the sentiment.


And in the end I just needed to glue all the pieces on the card base. And my card was done.



I wish you all a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:




3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun card love all the sea mammals!

Janja said...

This card is so cute!

Jeanne said...

I love the background you created for these little sea critters. So cute!