Sunday, February 16, 2020

Splish Splash Hello


Hi!

It's Anja here. My package finally arrived and this cute duckling die was the first to get on a card.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Splish Splash Duckling, Expression Hello, Pierced Square Set),
- Distress Inks,
- white card base 15x15 cm,
- white card stock for die cuts,
- violet card stock for background (13,2x13,2 cm, 9,2x9,2 cm),
- patterned paper for background (13x13 cm),
- silver pigment ink,
- black pen,
- white pen,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the duck. I used black and white pen for the eyes.


Then I cut and colored the sentiment.


Then I cut all the pieces for the background.


 And assembled the card together.



This is all from me for today. I wish you all a sunny Sunday.

See you again next week.

Anja Z.



Cottage Cutz dies I used:




5 comments:

Janja said...

It's so cute! I like it.

Sukie said...

Very, very cute! The duckling is adorable!

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love the duck in his tub!

Jeanne said...

This card is darling! Love that fun duckling!

Mary Marsh said...

This little duckling is a cutie patootie- sweet card