Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Spring Flowers

Hi! Janja here with you. Spring is not so close yet, but I can hardly expect to enjoy the warmth of sun rays and the smell of fresh spring flowers.
For today's post, I made a birthday card with spring flowers.


- CottageCutz dies: Spring Watering Can, Butterflies, Nested Stitched Scallop Rectangle Set
- blank card: 4.4 x 5.6" (11,2 x 14,2 cm)
- patterned paper: 4.2 x 5.4" (10,7 x 13,8 cm)
- colored cardstock
- colored ink pads
- vellum paper
- embossing powder - white
- clear embossing ink pad
- craft foam (fun foam)
- Distress Collage Medium - matte
- glue, double-sided adhesive tape, self-adhesive foam pads

I started making my card by die-cutting all the pieces for it. I added extra shading on the cutouts with colored ink pads.



I cut out two patterned papers and with foam mounted one on top of the other.
I cut out a strip from vellum paper and heat-embossed the sentiment. After that, I added Distress Collage Medium - matte only to the side edges and attached a vellum strip to the prepared background.




I finished the card by adding a butterfly.


A new Spring release is available at the online store. New dies are 25% off for a limited time.

Have a nice day.
Janja



4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous love your springtime card!

Mary Marsh said...

Beautifully done Janja- love the bouquet

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I love those flowers, they are so gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful! I love everything about this card!