Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Winter is Warmer Together!

Hello!  This is Sukie and I'm sharing this fun card created with the new Christmas Dies.  I fell in love with the adorable Skiing Gnomes and wanted to create a card with both of them.
I found the snow themed paper in my stash which is the perfect background for my card.  I cut out the sweet gnomes and put them together.  The snow mounds were cut out three times.
The snow mounds were trimmed and accented with Stickles.  I added a strip of solid white card stock to the bottom of card base and layered it with the snow mounds.
Once I created the snowy scene, the first gnome was placed at the bottom of the snow hill.  The second gnome was anchored above the snow slope.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Merry Kissmas stamp set and was stamped on a hand cut flag.
Here's the die set used on my card, available in the shop:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

These gnomes are just the cutest and you created a great card- it’s almost like seeing them in action on the slopes

Pam MacKay said...

Oh my goodness how fun! Super cute card!

Janja said...

This card is so cute and fun!