Thursday, September 12, 2019

Pumpkin Latte!

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends!

It is Pam creating with you today!

It is time for all of our very favorite flavors and spices!  I don't know about you but I love the pumpkin scones at Star Bucks.  And of course if they don't have the scones I settle for a delicious cup of pumpkin latte!  Oh I love fall!!!

With all of the wonderful colors, smells and crisp air who can resist autumn.  This fabulous season is my inspiration today.

Designer Steps:

 1.  Using the Mr. Snuggles die and the Pumpkin Pie & Latte die cut out all of the pieces using white, cream and brown card stock
 2.  Shade the bear piece with TH Vintage ink and color the cup using your favorite markers.  I used my Copics
3.  Assemble the bear and cup set aside
 4.  Use a white A2 card base, cut a piece of brown card stock just slightly smaller then the base front, Cut a piece of checked DP 4 x 5 1/4 and a piece of leaf DP 5 1/4 x 2.  Make a brown bottom layer slightly bigger for the 5 1/4 x 2 inch piece of leaf DP.  Use the 4th from the largest Pierced Rectangle and cut it on white card stock
 5.  Layer the Leaf DP on top of the brown and add the raffia ribbon and bow
 6.  Stamp the upper right hand corner of the white Pierced Rectangle with Happy Fall and then pop the bear onto the rectangle
7.  Glue the brown and checked paper to the white card front and add the strip of leaf DP.  Next just pop up your little bear panel and your card is complete

CottageCutz Products




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I didn't make you to hungry!
Blessings
Pam


3 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the sweet bear with his coffee cup! This is perfect for fall!

Janja said...

This is just so cute, Pam!

Mary Marsh said...

Mr Snuggles is such a cute die and a pumpkin scone or latte sounds yummy