Thursday, September 26, 2019

Christmas Night

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends!

It is Pam creating with you on the blog today.

I have another Christmas card today.  I am excited to get a head start on my cards this year.  And what a better way to do it then with this adorable new release.  The dies are just all so detailed and fantastic!  Today I am using the Santa Over Christmas Town die and I just love it!


Design Steps:

 1.  Cut all of the pieces using the Santa Over Christmas Town in white card stock
 2.  Line the back of the windows in a pale yellow card stock.  I just taped the piece behind the windows
 3.  Use a A2 white card base, cut a mint colored large rectangle frame using the Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame die, cut a piece of white for the snow 4 x 1 1/2 and a piece of DP with snowflakes
3 1/2 x 4 1/2
 4.  Attach the Snowflake DP to the center of the card base front and then add the frame using dimension tape
5.  Place the snow at the bottom of the frame and then arrange the trees and then the house.  Last place Santa and the snowflakes at the bottom of the frame


CottageCutz Products


I am so glad that you dropped by to take a peek!  Please check out the fabulous dies we have for Christmas.  It is an awesome collections!
Blessings
Pam


4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

so soft and pretty Pam- I always like a Santa and sleigh die- it seems so magical

Sukie said...

I love the pretty scene! I just cut out these pieces in all white too, lol, I think crafty minds think alike! Your card looks amazing!

Janja said...

Such a peaceful and pretty scene you've created.

Jeanne said...

Very pretty Pam! Love the silhouette against the DSP.