Sunday, May 20, 2018

Blooming Meadows

Hi!

It's Anja here. Meadows around me are in full bloom. I love this time of the year because everything is blooming and colors are just beautiful. But not everyone loves this time of the year. I have a few friends and family that just waits for the trees, flowers and grass to stop blooming, because it gives them awful allergies. And because of all this sneezing around me I got an idea for today's project. I made two Feel better tags to send positive thoughts to all those who cannot enjoy the nature blooming.


For this project I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Flowers for Mom, Mail Tag Set, Spring Foliage Border, Ouch with Tooth, Sending Hugs Bear),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- Distress inks (Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Pine Needles, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Stormy Sky, Dust Concord, Seedless Preserves, Fired Brick, Barn Door, Forest Moss),
- brush,
- scissors,
- violet ribbon,
- paper glue.

First I cut the tags and colored them with Distress Ink and brush.

 

Then I die cut and colored flowers and other greenery.



 

Then I cut the sentiments and colored them with Distress Inks.



And then I had to glue everything together. I cut Spring Foliage Border into two pieces, one for each tag.





And this is all from me for today. Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:







6 comments:

Lois said...

Two sweet little tags guaranteed to brighten someone's day!

Sukie said...

Beautiful set of tags! I love the flowers and those sentiments are absolutely perfect! Have a lovely Sunday!

Janja said...

Two nice tags and very nice attention at the same time.

Pam MacKay said...

Lovely tags perfect for any gift!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous tags. Lots of detail - would make the perfect complement to any gift!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great idea for the tags Anja- and a perfect way to brighten someone's day. You could attach them on a card or add them to a little gift-creative work