Monday, May 14, 2018

Tag Trio

Hi, Lois here with something other than a card today.  Some time ago I bought some tags at Hobby Lobby and have yet to use them.  Today is the day I pulled them out to show off another one of the newly-released Mother's Day release at CottageCutz, Flowers for Mom.


I started by cutting all the die pieces from a scrap of white cardstock.


Because I wanted a variety of colors on my tags, I thought white would be the way to start.  Using many Copic markers, I colored all the pieces.


I constructed all three flower arrangements, using the die packaging as my guide.


I took out my three tags . . . 


. . . and using sponge daubers, added some color around the edges of the three tags, matching the color of each pot/vase.



I strung some baker's twine through the holes of the tags and glued on the flower arrangements.  Here again are my three tags.  This was a rather quick and easy project.



The CottageCutz die used on my tags is:

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzflowersformom.aspx


5 comments:

Anja Ž. said...

Lovely tags, Lois.

Mary Marsh said...

The tags are a great idea Lois- now you have something ready to either make a card or attach to a gift- they look so pretty and feminine

Sukie said...

Love your tags Lois! The inking adds so much dimension and your die cuts look amazing!

Pam MacKay said...

Great idea to make tags! So cute!

Jeanne said...

Great idea to use these on tags - so versatile!