Saturday, March 25, 2017

Paper Embellishments with Layered Die cuts

Hello dear friends,

How is everyone doing!!!!! I hope you will have a super crafty Sunday today.
Have you ever wondered what a range of paper embellishments can be created with die cuts.

We are always short of tags, mini cards or even decorative embellishments and try to make quick simple ones . So here I have five creative paper embellishments that can be used as tags, cards and even for scrapbook layouts.
CottageCutz has a wide range of dies and you can play with them to create these super cute things. And the best part is you use all your paper scraps that you have been hoarding all this while. So have a look at these. Get inspired and start playing with your dies.








Aren't they super cute!!! And I had fantastic time playing with my die cuts.
I gathered all my paper  scraps and grouped them in shades of various colours. Then I picked one floral die and cut many flowers from one shade.
Similarly , If I chose a stitched die, I cut many die cuts of different colours from paper scrap. 
Cut several designs in many shades and layer them with foam tape. You can create hundreds of designs. 

Here are the dies I used for my embellishments.










You can check all the amazing collection of dies at the CottageCutz Store.
Do share your views on these pretty paper creations. Thanks for stopping by. 







6 comments:

Anja Ž. said...

Nice embellishments.

Mary Marsh said...

cute idea- they would look good attached to a gift package

Pam MacKay said...

Very creative idea they are all lovely!

SugarShine Designs said...

These have so many uses. I'd even hang one on my bulletin board at work for some art amongst the chaos! Very creative!

Bev - Guneaux Designs said...

Very lovely embellishments, Anita!! I can see a lot of uses for these! TFS!

Janja said...

Very cute.