Sunday, March 19, 2017

100% Country Scrapbook Page


Hi! It's Janet with SugarShine Designs here to share with you my very first post as a video designer for CottageCutz. I'm so happy to be given the opportunity to share projects with you. You will see a variety of projects from me including scrapbook pages, cards and other dimensional projects.

Today's project is a scrapbook page featuring the adorable stamp and die set, Farm Animals. This set is so cute! I couldn't help but use them in a page about my family's visit to a ranch in Arizona a few years ago. This set has so many applications that I'm sure you'll see these animals show up in some of my future projects.


For the photo mats, I used three stitched die cut shape sets including the circle, oval and square sets. I also used the double-stitched rectangle set which adds a unique look. The Spring Grass die is used in the page's title.


Click the video link below to see how the page was made using all these great dies. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Dies Used in Today's Project:

 Farm Animals Set
 Spring Grass Die



 Double-Stitched Rectangle Set

 Stitched Circle Set

 Stitched Oval Set

 Stitched Square Set

7 comments:

Anja Ž. said...

What a fun project. I like it.

Lois said...

Loved your video, Janet! You've created a fun scrapbook page; I especially liked how you did the journaling.

Beverly Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Janet, your scrapbook page is fantastic and I love your use of the various dies to create your lovely frames. You did a great job in creating your thorough video! I look forward to more!

Pam MacKay said...

Super job on your video!! And that scrapbook page is just adorable!

Mary Marsh said...

you produced a great process video Janet-and I loved how you showed the dies being used on a scrapbook page-congrats on your first video post with the CottageCutz team - I gave you a thumbs up on YouTube

Janja said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page. Nice job.

Anita Kejriwal said...

I loved the way you have used die cuts to make your layout. brilliant