Card base: 4 1/4 x 6 inches (cut 4 1/4 x 12 inches, fold in half)
Additional piece of kraft cardstock: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Some white and red cardstock scraps to cut out the die cuts
CottageCutz dies: listed below
Cardstock: kraft cardstock
Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint
Other: text stamp (optionally), scissors, paper trimmer, Sizzix machine, scor-buddy, brush, white watercolor tube paint or you can use acrylic paint instead, piece of sponge, pencil or any other tool with round handle.
Let's prepare everything first:
1. With the Floral Spray die and Laurel Wreath cut greenery out with some white (I actually used light gray one) cardstock. Color greenery with green ink.
2. With the Expressions Thank you, Lisbeth Butterfly and Build a Bow die cut out the Butterfly, Thank you expression and pieces to create the bigger Bow. Distress all the edges with Aged Mahogany distress ink.
3. With Build a Grapevine wreath die cut out two wreaths and color them with brown ink.
4. Stamp text on additional piece of kraft cardstock - this step is optional.
5. Use a sponge to gently color the edges of all die cut pieces and edges of additional piece of kraft cardstock with white watercolor paint straight from the bottle. You can also use white acrylic paint. Let them to dry.
6. Before glue bow together, curve bow edges with pencil or any other tool with round handle as shown on the photo.
7. After bow is finished, put pencil also through the both loops which will give them beautiful round look (as shown on the photo).
Preparations are now finished. Let's make the card!
Apply adhesive on the back side of additional piece of cardstock and add it on the card base. On the front of the card, glue both wreaths, all the greenery, butterfly, bow and the sentiment as shown on the photo. Card is finished.Have fun creating!