Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Keeping Your Design Simple





Hi, Marla here today with another CottageCutz YouTube video tutorial.  Fall is finally here, and the new CottageCutz Fall Release is in the shop.  I have already posted a few cards on my Instagram using many of these beautiful products.  I am completely smitten with all of the products in this release.  Do you love it as much as I do?  

My card today is a 5x7 design, with a simple layout.  What makes it simple?  Well, for me it means leaving white space on my card that allows the dies or stamps to take center stage without any distractions.  

You can head on over to watch the video and see how you can enter to win one of these beautiful dies.  I hope to see your there.  Until next time...... Marla








2 comments:

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card Marla! The white bg makes these shine!

Mary Marsh said...

Beautiful card Marla and your process video is outstanding