Tuesday, October 03, 2023

Fall Themed Card With New Fall Die Release

Happy Tuesday crafty friends,
Today I am sharing a pretty card I created with some of the new Cottage Cutz fall release dies. Here is what I created.
My card is a 5.5 x 5.5 top folding card. The base was created with a piece of white cardstock. To that I added a piece of patterned paper for a mat. I cut that mat a 1/4 inch size smaller.

I then cut out two of the square scalloped eyelet mats. I layered them and turned one a quarter turn. I used some pretty aqua and white polka dot patterned paper to create a mat for both scalloped squares.

I then used the new Fall Centerpiece and Autumn Garland dies from the new Fall Release. I cut all the pieces out in plain white cardstock and then inked, chalked and colored with my markers. I used some stickles for the centers of the flowers. I also used some foam tape to give the layers some lift.

Here are a couple of close up shots of my project. I love pink as my main fall color this year. Of course I love pink period, so I decided to make this in the pink and teal palette.


Here is one last look at my project. I used the Fifties Phrases #2 die set and used the word You're and te word Fabulous. I used some stickles for the centers of my flowers and also for my White branches that I have decided look more like baby's breat for my piece.

Dies I Used


Fall Centerpiece

Autumn Garland


Nested Scallop Square Set
This is close to the one I used

Fifties Phrases 2


Be sure to head over to CottageCutz.com and check out the amazing TWO new releases they have. 
The Christmas Release and the New Fall Release.

They are on sale now and for a limited time!

Christmas Release



Be sure to come back by to the Cottage Cutz Blog here this Thursday and Friday as the designers will be showcasing the new Fall release this week! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day.

-Melinda

No comments: