Saturday, October 07, 2023

Fall Centerpiece (new die)

Hello CottageCutz friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Saturday edition of the Blog.

It's new release time!!! We have our Christmas 2023 release in the online store that has 40 designs. It's an old-fashioned Christmas theme. You can pick up the individual dies at 30% off for a limited time.

We also have a new Fall 2023 release in the online store with 15 designs. You can also pick up these  individual dies at 30% off for a limited time.

Today for your viewing pleasure, I am featuring the new Fall Centerpiece die and I created a Thanksgiving card. So let's get started with some details of how I created my card. 

Design Steps:

I started by choosing my card colors.  I decided to use some rich jewel colors for the card base, layering panel and the designer paper. These are Stampin' Up colors of rich razzleberry, purple posy and the designer paper is a rich razzleberry shade. 
I embossed the purple posy layer with a diamond folder for some background texture. I used rich razzleberry ribbon to join the two panels. 

Rich Razzleberry Card Base: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Purple Posy embossed layer: 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" 
Designer Paper Layer: 4 1/4" x 2"
I assembled the Fall centerpiece using the packaging colors. I also used the packaging for placement of the die cut pieces since I assembled this on the embossed panel. 
For my sentiment I decided to use the Thanks w/Shadow die.   I cut the shadow in a chocolate cardstock and the thanks word in purple posy cardstock.
To finish off my card I stamped the "let us give" phrase in rich razzleberry ink on purple posy cardstock and added a chocolate layer. I attached it with double sided tape and the Thanks phrase with clear drying glue. 
That's it for this week. I hope I have given you an idea for a way to use this new die. See you next Saturday. 

Reminder: Marla has inspiration on the CottageCutz YouTube channel. Click here.











1 comment:

Kristine said...

Beautiful Fall card Mary!! I love the rich razzelberry color with the Fall centerpiece!