Saturday, October 28, 2023

Christmas Carolers




Hello, my crafty friends, it's Marla here today with a new CottageCutz You Tube video.   I am sharing something a little different today.  I am reviewing several dies from the Christmas 2023 release.  I thought it might be helpful to see the sizing of some of the dies and how they would appear on both an A2 and 5x7 cards.  Some of the new dies are larger than others, such as the beautiful "Carolers" in the card above.  I also will be sharing a few card layout ideas and finally, I will assemble four different cards. I hope you will join me.

I will link all of the new products I used on my card below, for easy shopping.
Until next time.... Marla




















1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Love these Carole’s and the scene you created. The other 3 you are showing on YouTube are just as beautiful