Sunday, April 02, 2023

Easter Lilies


Hello crafty friends  

I hope you're having a wonderful Palm Sunday (if you celebrate that)!  Kris here to share with you some Sunday inspiration! 

This new Easter 2023 Release is lovely and has dies that can be used for Spring and other occasions, not just Easter!  But I did want to get a couple more Easter cards made, so I've used the Cross w/ Draped Cloth and the Spring Lilies.

Here's a few process pics of my card☺ 


*The stencil I used is from La-La Land Crafts -- I ran it thru with the embossing mat/plate first, then leaving the stencil in place, I added ink on top, fading it out as I went towards the top.

*The sentiment stamp I embossed in white is from Divinity Designs




PRODUCTS:



I hope you have a wonderful Holy Week and a blessed Easter next week!
~Kristine


1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Beautiful love how you stenciled the background