Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Split Scene Easter Card





Hello, my crafty friends, it's Marla back again with another CottageCutz YouTube video tutorial.  I am sharing a split scene card today using the "He is Risen w/Empty Tomb" and "Hilltop w/Crosses" dies.  I will be giving away one of these dies, so I hope you head over the channel to see how to enter to win.

The Easter release has been so much fun to create with and I hope you have been enjoying all of the inspiration on the blog and YouTube Channel.  There are several dies that go beyond the holiday, and we are excited to keep the inspiration coming your way.  Until next time... Marla

CottageCutz He is Risen w/ Empty Tomb 4x6 (scrappingcottage.com)






1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is really beautiful Marla- and reflects the reason for Easter Sunday