Monday, April 17, 2023

Froggy Birthday

Hey there CottageCutz friends!  

Kris here again to share with you some crafty inspiration! For today's card I used the new Spring Frog w/ Mushroom and the Pond w/ Cattails and Lily Pad from the Easter/Spring Release.  


Design Steps:


I used some papers by Doodlebug Design and since I hate to waste pretty papers, I cut my red down to a 5-1/2" square, then I cut the inside out since it will be covered up anyways, and now I have a cute ladybug paper (backside of the red) to use on another project ☺

I cut some green and teal patterned papers to 5-1/4" wide and layered them onto card front (as shown in my completed card photo).

I used a sunrays stencil to apply green distress oxide inks to a white circle I had die cut using the Pierced Circles Set, then layered that onto 2 larger nested circles in shades of green.

I then die cut all my decorative elements from white cardstock and colored with Copics, and the sentiments I cut from blue and red cardstock + white glittered cardstock.  Easy peasy!


I hope you enjoyed my project today!  ✿ Kris








1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Could this frog be any cuter and you created a great birthday card with him