Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Hoppy Birthday Card




Hey Krafty Friends, Jen from Katahdin Krafts, back on the blog today with this fun "Hoppy Birthday" card.  I used the "Spring Frog w/ Mushroom" and "Pond w/ Cattails & Lily Pad" dies, from the Easter release to create this adorable frog pond scene. 


With my cloud stencil and oxide inks, I created a whimsical sky for my background.  Next, I cut the dies out on Copic marker friendly cardstock, and colored all the pieces.   Finishing off my card, I stamped "Hoppy Birthday" for my sentiment.  I love how these dies work so well together!  


I love that Spring is finally in the air!  Even way up here in northern Maine, we can finally see grass!  I can't wait to hear the peepers!  They are sweet music to my ears.  Comment below and share if you know what peepers are?!  

Thanks for stopping in and I will see you soon with another fun inspiration.  Take care and happy krafting!






2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card. I didn’t know what peepers are and actually never heard that term applied to frogs before. I looked up what peepers are and learned something new today. Thanks Jen

Anna Spot News said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.