Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Spring Bunny Car

Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Tuesday edition of the Blog.

We have a brand-new Easter release with 17 new designs available in the online store. There is something for every card maker with faith-based dies, beautiful floral images, whimsical with bunnies and frogs and several lovely birds and butterflies.

You will be able to take the images beyond the Easter or Spring season. And for a limited time you can get individual dies at 30% off. Today for your viewing pleasure I am using the new Spring Bunny Car die. I needed one more Easter card for the two little ones who live next door.

I started my card using the colors from this week's color challenge #942 on Splitcoaststampers. I am the hostess and I chose granny apple green, pumpkin pie & balmy blue for the color trio. Optional is to use 1 or 2 additional colors. I chose polished pink and gorgeous grape. 
granny apple green, pumpkin pie, balmy blue

I wanted the bunny to be driving his car on a "road" so I used a piece of black cardstock and added a strip of white. I used the Slimline Clouds cut in white cardstock and then sponged with the balmy blue ink. The Easter Wishes is from the Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes die. It's retired and currently on sale at 60% off.  

I stamped a sentiment on the card front in the polished pink color to complete this card. 

That's it for me fore this post. See you on Saturday!

dies I used to create card:







No comments: