Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Spring Tulips - Scrapbook Layout




Hey Krafty Friends, Jen from Katahdin Krafts, back with another CottageCutz YouTube video on the CottageCutz Channel.  For my layout this week I used the "Spring Tulips" and the "Spring Butterflies" dies, from the latest release.


The black cardstock base is 8" x 8", the background scene I created is 7.75" x 7.75". 
 The photo mat size is 3.5" x 3.5".


I love the how easy it is to make layouts with the Cottage Cutz dies!  Now, I'm all ready to put a photo of my spring tulips (if they finally decide to make an appearance here in northern Maine) on a page, and document how happy they make me feel every year.  

You can find all the layout details over on the  YouTube Channel!

The winner of the "Spring Bunny Car" die from my last video is Marz S., the details for collecting your giveaway prize are over on YouTube!  

Thanks for stopping in and krafting with me, this will be my last Design Team post for now.  I have enjoyed this team so much, and appreciate the opportunity to share this space with such wonderful people.  I wish everyone a very happy summer, and I hope that I will be able to guest design this fall.  

Until then, happy krafting everyone!!!






1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is another great layout Jen. I wish you well with your future endeavors. We will miss you on the team.